We provide a complete service relating to wind turbines, from screening, through to planning and installation as well as on-going maintenance and servicing.
What We Do
Everyone’s financial situation is different and we offer two options; buy your own, or rent your land. These options are offered across our full range of turbines.
Design and Planning
From initial contact we offer you expert advice on wind turbines. We advise on the best possible turbine to meet your needs, as well as being feasible to develop. Our specialist wind turbine planning team is a key part of our service to our customers.
Our installation teams provide an affordable, high quality installation, maintenance and repair service throughout the UK. A number of other national wind turbine installers also subcontract turbine installations to Capture.
We have two separate installation teams
- North Team – covers Scotland and North England
- South Team – covers the Midlands, South of England and Wales
Our installation team is one of the most experienced in the UK and includes
- 5 Kingspan Installers & Service Engineers
- 3 Northern Power Level 1 Installers
- 4 Northern Power Level 2 Service Engineers
- 9 Qualified Wind Turbine Working at Heights and rescue personnel
Capture Energy are proud to be members of the Renewable Energy Association. In addition, we are an approved Microgeneration Certification Scheme Installer, a government approved scheme covering installations under 50kW.
Capture Energy is an MCS accredited installer for the installation of:
- Micro & Small Scale Wind Turbines
The Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) is a rigorous accreditation scheme which ensures that products and installers conform to a set of industry standards.
Your renewable energy installer needs to be MCS accredited in order to gain the Feed in Tariff (for systems under 50kW). Capture Energy is an MCS accredited installer, certification number MCS1163.
- To give honest, no-nonsense advice
- To provide quotations clearly detailing the service we will offer with no hidden extras
- To ensure that correct information is given regarding the output potential of a wind turbine at your site
- To develop healthy, long term positive relationships with our customers
- To do a ‘good job’, carrying out our work to the best of our abilities so that we can be proud of what we have done
- To use good quality products, not cutting corners on installations.