Wind Turbine Installation
As a wind turbine installer we carry out wind turbine installations for our own customers. Our ability is recognised within the small-medium scale wind turbine industry and we are used a subcontracted installers for a number of national wind turbine suppliers.
Watch a Northern Power 100kW wind turbine installation
Our installations team provide complete installation for
- Northern Power
We also carry out service and maintenance on these, and other wind turbines [see servicing].
For the 250kW and 500kW turbines we offer, our installation teams work alongside those of the turbine manufacturer.
We have wind turbine installation teams covering:
Most of our customers require a turn-key solution. We therefore provide the following installation services:
- Turbine foundations & trenching installation
- Installation of tracks & roadways
- Laying of cables
- Turbine erection (mechanical)
- Turbine electrical installation
- G59 relay testing
Our standard insurance cover allows us to work on tower heights up to 45m and we employ a team of qualified and experience climbers who carry the specialist wind turbine climbing/working at heights qualification.
- Accredited installers for Kingspan, Endurance and Northern Power wind turbines
- A number of other national wind turbine installers subcontract installations to us
- One of the most experienced Northern Power installers, with 9 Northern Power wind turbines installed in 2012.
- In November 2012 alone we installed 2 x Northern Power 100kW, 4 x Endurance 55kW and 1 x Kingspan 5.2kW wind turbines, from Lands End to Glasgow.
- We installed our first wind turbine in 2008.