We carry out wind turbine installations for our own customers. Our ability is recognised within the small-medium scale wind turbine industry and we are used as subcontracted installers for a number of national wind turbine suppliers.
Watch a Northern Power 100kW wind turbine installation
Our installations team provide complete installation for Northern Power wind turbines. We also have experience of installing Kingspan and Endurance turbines.
We also carry out service and maintenance on these, and other wind turbines [see servicing].
We have wind turbine installation teams covering:
Most of our customers require a turn-key solution. We therefore provide the following installation services:
- Turbine foundations & trenching installation
- Installation of tracks & roadways
- Laying of cables
- Turbine erection (mechanical)
- Turbine electrical installation
- G59 relay testing
Our standard insurance cover allows us to work on tower heights up to 45m and we employ a team of qualified and experience climbers who carry the specialist wind turbine climbing/working at heights qualification.
- Accredited installers for Northern Power wind turbines
- A number of other national wind turbine installers subcontract installations to us
- One of the most experienced Northern Power installers and developers, with 9 Northern Power wind turbines installed in 2012.
- In November 2012 alone we installed 2 x Northern Power 100kW, 4 x Endurance 55kW and 1 x Kingspan 5.2kW wind turbines, from Lands End to Glasgow.
- We installed our first wind turbine in 2008.