Wind Turbine Planning
We provide a complete wind turbine planning solution, from site feasibility and screening to full planning applications. We have a proven track record at obtaining planning permission for small and medium sized wind turbines.
- We provide a complete wind turbine planning solution, from site feasibility and screening to full planning applications.
- If you have been turned down for a wind turbine in a previous application we may be able to help.
- We carry out planning applications for Northern Power wind turbines.
- We provide specialist support to farm & planning consultants as well as land agents and can produce specific parts of a planning application (for example ZTV, Photomontages, MOD /radar reports, noise assessments etc).
- We provide a planning service across the whole of the UK, including England, Wales and Scotland.
- We have been successful in gaining planning approval for clients who have previously been refused permission.
- We have amended planning permissions to account for market changes and turbine availability (for example a planning permission for a 50kW turbine has been amended to a 60kW or 100kW to maximise returns on the new Feed in Tariff rate).
- We have successfully won appeals against the LPA’s decision to refuse planning permission in England and Wales.
- We have gained planning permission for wind turbines between 5kW and 500kW, including in National Parks, Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty and Greenbelt.
- We pride ourselves on using highly experienced consultants to ensure a robust planning application is submitted to minimise delays in the process as far as possible.