Wind Turbine Planning
We provide a complete wind turbine planning solution, from site feasibility and screening to full planning applications. Over the past three years the planning team at Capture have grown and developed to accommodate the increasing demand for small and medium sized wind turbines. We have a proven track record at obtaining planning permission for small and medium sized wind turbines.
- We provide a complete wind turbine planning solution, from site feasibility and screening to full planning applications.
- If you have been turned down for a wind turbine in a previous application we may be able to help.
- We carry out planning applications for all wind turbine makes, even if we don’t install that specific turbine.
- We provide specialist support to farm & planning consultants as well as land agents and can produce specific parts of a planning application (for example ZTV, Photomontages, MOD /radar reports, noise assessments etc).
- We provide a planning service across the whole of the UK, including England, Wales and Scotland.
- Since 2011 the planning team have successfully achieved planning permission for 40 wind turbine sites, 2 of which have been at appeal.
- We have been successful in gaining planning approval for clients who have previously been refused permission.
- We have amended planning permissions to account for market changes and turbine availability (for example a planning permission for a 50kW turbine has been amended to a 60kW or 100kW to maximise returns on the new Feed in Tarriff rate).
- We have successfully won appeals against the LPA’s decision to refuse planning permission in England and Wales.
- We have gained planning permission for wind turbines between 5kW and 500kW, including in National Parks, Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty and Greenbelt.
- We pride ourselves on using highly experienced consultants to ensure a robust planning application is submitted to minimise delays in the process as far as possible.